All things for your Classroom

Happy Kids

Powered by Blogger.

February 26, 2017

Free Printable: Metal Numbers, Iron, Industrial background



I came across with this metal theme number images when I was looking for a good number clip arts for my new online store called Tile My World at Zazzle.com. I was impressed by these designs and it looks good on number ceramic tiles. I got design from opencliparts.org, these are public domains and feel free to it is for personal or for commercial purposes.

Now, how would like to use these numbers? Please feel free to share pictures or leave comments below.

How to download:  Right Click on any image and choose "save as image...." on your computer.
Free Number 1 image

Free Number 2 image

Free Number 3 image


Add caption
Free Number 4 image


Free Number 6 image

Free Number 7 image

Free Number 8 image

Free Number 9 image

Free Number 0 image

0 comments:

Post a Comment